Saturday, March 20, 2010

Production Log

Championships Won Here- I was inspired to create this piece by those big bold Nike and Under Armour ads that promote training. I thought it would be interesting to put and athlete in a game uniform in a practice setting. I composited three pictures: one of my driveway, one of the back of a net, and one of myself in game action. I blurred the edges where the cut objects meet, used the dodge tool to brighten myself up, and used the burn tool to create my shadow.

Snow Planet Adventure-I wanted to create an unusual and fantastic world for an SUV to navigate. This piece is a composite of a Ford Explorer, two snow banks, and many reproductions of TCNJ's blue pixel. I blurred the edges where all objects meet and used the burn tool to create a shadow of the vehicle. I copy and pasted images of the snow banks and the balls on the SUV but I reduced their opacity to make them look like reflections.

No comments:

Post a Comment